What is DBBackup and why many companies worldwide have chosen to use DBBackup?
DBBackup is an easy to use wizard-driven Backup software
for your Oracle, MS SQL Server and MS Exchange Server databases with support of incremental backups and ability
to backup on removables, tapes and FTP Servers without stopping database.
You can easily 'teach' the program how to do the hard work, then you make
your backups in a few steps.
- Easy-to-use interface - Wizard-driven interface drives you
step by step through Backup and Restore operations making them much easier.
- Incremental backups - You are able to backup only changes which
were made since the previous backup. That saves dozen of time
- Backup of open database - Your users can continue their work
while DBBackup backs up your database!
- Full integration with database - Software uses native backup capabilities
that gives you all benefits of native backup tools.
- Powerful restore options - You can restore corrupted datafiles
to online database, restore full database or duplicate backed database.
- Strong checksum checking - Software uses 2 reliable and fast algorithms
to ensure that your data is OK!
- Scheduler and email reporting - Integration with Windows scheduler
and e-mail reporting allow you to be fully protected and informed!
- Strong encryption and file-spanning - Support of 2048-bit encryption
lets you don't worry about confidential information!
- External commands - Customize your backups by using any number
of external commands before and after backup.